Freeport, Illinois — This Thursday at 8:00 a.m. and this Friday at 8:30 a.m. the city of Freeport Transition Committee will meet to discuss the continual moving process of forming our new city government. Below is a notification of that meeting and the items on the agenda.
3. Approval of Minutes from March 28, 2017
Agenda Date: April 7, 2017 at 8:30 a.m.
Freeport City Hall, Conference Area of Council Chambers 314 West Stephenson Street, Freeport, Illinois
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. (April 6th meeting) 3. Approval of Minutes from March 28, 2017
3. Public Comments —Agenda or Non-Agenda Items (limited to 3 minutes per person)
4. Executive Session – Pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(1): the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
5. (April 7th meeting) Determination of Date and Time For Next Meeting
6. Public Comments —Agenda or Non-Agenda Items (limited to 3 minutes per person)
Latest Marketplace News