LENA, ILLINOIS — The 69th annual Lena Fall Festival took place this past Friday and Saturday with a theme this year of “Lena, A Place Called Home”. By the images you’ll find below, it’s not hard to see why Lena is a great place to do just that.
Known as “The Cadillac of Small Town Festivals”, the Lena Fall Festival offers a full weekend of great food, hometown fun and entertainment. The Lions Club has also announced the 2019 Winners from this years festival.
Official Fall Fest Winners are:
2019 Lena Lions Festival Winners
- Jeep – Sandi Petticrew, Freeport
- 2nd Place – Patti Fosler, Gratiot, WI
- 3rd Place – Wanda Uecker, Lena
Polaris Utv – Dan Erner, Lena
- 2nd Place – Sheridan Brinker, Lena
- 3rd Place – Paula Haas, Stockton
Here are some scenes of the parade and festival from Saturday.