Freeport, Illinois – Tonight in the city of Freeport, the city of Freeport Managerial Form of Government Transition Committee will hold a meeting.
On November 8th, 2016 voters said yes to adopting a city council, Mayor and city manager form of government. The public is encouraged to come out tonight and voice their comments. The meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m..
Here is tonight’s agenda:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Introduction of members
4. Selection of Chairperson and Vice Chair of the Committee
5. Adoption of Public Comment Rules
6. Public Comments —Agenda or Non-Agenda Items (limited to 3 minutes per person)
7. Discussion and possible recommendation for City Council to hire Outside Legal Counsel
8. Discussion of the selection process of Public Members (to be selected at next meeting)
9. Determination of date and time for next meeting 10. Adjournment
The location of tonight’s meeting will be at Freeport City Hall
3rd Floor Conference Area of Council Chambers
524 West Stephenson Street, Freeport, Illinois