COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE AGENDA REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2016 AT 6:00 P.M.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance led by Alderperson Chesney (chairperson of meeting)
4. Approval of Minutes view minutes
5. Public Comments – Agenda Items (Limited To 3 Minutes Per Person)
6. Annual Report as Presented by City Departments
7. Presentation on Airport Terminal view drawing
8. Presentation on Tutty’s Crossing Facility Plan Proposal
9. Presentation by Prairie Forge Regarding Inspection of Former City Hall Building (230 W.
10. Draft Resolution In Support Of Funding Of A5 Branding And Digital Marketing Campaign
view draft a5 resolution
11. Discussion on Downtown TIF Commission as referred from January 11, 2016 Committee
of the Whole view draft TIF Commission resolution
12. Discussion on Ordinance #2016-11 (on council floor): An Ordinance Amending Various
Sections Of Chapter 868 (Taxicabs) Of The Codified Ordinances Of The City Of Freeport –
view document marked to show amendments incorporated into ordinance per 02/01/2016
view document provided by Special Counsel Phillips Proposal 5C
13. Discussion on Ordinance Amending Chapter 290 (Compensation And Benefits) Section
14. As requested by Alderpersons Chesney and Miller discussion on amending Boards and
Commission appointment. view discussion points
15. Public Comments – Agenda or Non-Agenda Items (limited to 3 minutes per person)
The City of Freeport, in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, requests that persons with disabilities who require certain accommodations to allow them to observe and/or participate in the meeting(s), or have questions about the accessibility of the meeting(s) or facilities, should contact Human Resources at 815-235-2065 promptly to allow the City to make reasonable accommodations.