Having a bad Monday? Late to work, forgot your cell phone, left the keys in the car, boss was grumpy? Oh, yeah, we’ve all had those days. Well, just in case you need a little laugh, here’s Monday’s Me Laugh segment.
The only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon “quickie” with their 8 year old son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony with a Popsicle and tell him to report on all the neighborhood activities…
He began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation:
- “There’s a car being towed from the parking lot,” he shouted.
- “An ambulance just drove by!”
- “Looks like the Andersons have company,” he called out.
- “Matt’s riding a new bike!”
- “Looks like the Sanders are moving!”
- “Jason is on his skate board!”
After a few moments he announced…
- “The Coopers are having sex.”
Startled, his mother and dad shot up in bed.
Dad cautiously called out…”How do you know they’re having sex?”
- “Jimmy Cooper is standing on his balcony with a Popsicle.”