Founded in 2001 by two attorneys after running a successful law practice with a proven track record of low fees for its clients, and launching one of the most popular legal information websites, a need was seen for low-cost access to frequently used legal forms.
Legal issues concerning family matters can be some of the most difficult to navigate. But this task can be made less daunting by using professional, clear and well-crafted agreements that balance the needs of all parties.
Family Law forms for are contracts, forms and agreements used in a variety of family-related situations. They cover the forms used if you are getting married, are married or if you need to get a divorce.
Some of the more common areas that family law forms cover are:
- Marriage and Divorce Forms:
- Custody, Guardianship and Parental Permissions:
- Child Support: Forms that provide for the care of the children.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements: Decide the ownership of property in case of a divorce
- Wedding Related Forms: Everything you need to plan and have a wedding.
Latest Marketplace News