A 6-7 Minute Encounter With 3 UFO’s Reported in Cedarville, Illinois

Cedarville, Illinois — A 6-7 minute encounter with 3 unknown objects in the sky was reportedly sighted one mile North of Cedarville on January 13th of this eyar. The report, which came in from UFOStalker.com, states that a witness saw a shiny, reflective, cigar-shaped object pass over their field of vision while driving 1 mile north of Cedarville on Highway 26.

The report states the object was seen going from Northwest to East over the horizon.

It goes on to say that 45 seconds later a second object appeared in the Northwest and again was reported to have passed over view.  The 2nd object then appeared to descend suddenly straight down without changing angle, “like a helicopter”, the report said. It then descended for 3-4 seconds before heading in same direction as 1st object.

It was at that moment a 3rd object reportedly appeared also from Northwest and was said to have followed same direction as previous two unidentified objects.

The report doesn’t say who submitted the sighting or the time of day the unidentified objects were noticed in the sky.

Did you see anything in the Cedarville skies on January 13th, 2018? Chime in and let us know.

Source: http://ufostalker.com/event/89641

Latest Marketplace News
312 Beef & Sausage
Carquest Freeport
Freeport Health Club
Game Corner
Kimberly Taylor
PHK Bicycles & Skateboards

Freeport News Network

Freeport News Network

Broadcast news, stories and entertainment for Stephenson County

50 thoughts on “A 6-7 Minute Encounter With 3 UFO’s Reported in Cedarville, Illinois

• January 19, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Joke all you want but if you actually believe that earth is the only planet with life out of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets, you are are the one on crack. Don’t be ignorant, the chances are WAY higher there IS life out there and even scientist and the gov. are admitting it finally. Do your homework before making fun

• January 19, 2018 at 11:28 pm

Carrie Marie she always had to be 1st to comment and try to get all the attention on this page if nobody has noticed since it’s existence.

• January 20, 2018 at 1:55 am

I just enjoy getting all the uptight bitches crazy.
      The three of you should get together and have a few bottles of wine

• January 19, 2018 at 7:51 pm

Lol never know. I seen something similar in Cedarville when we lived out there years ago.Told my parents they didnt believe me. It was in the paper the next day.

• January 20, 2018 at 1:04 am

Uh-uh, don’t be sending that shit up to me!!!! Imma send that west of Cedarville to you!

• January 19, 2018 at 8:38 pm

I didn’t, but a friend told me about a similar experience on 26 many years ago. They said people where pulling over to look at it. Anybody remember that one? Probably like over 35 years ago.

• January 20, 2018 at 1:27 am

I rem, I was with my dad and we got pulled over by the cops and my dad told him we were going to see a UFO and the cop let him go with just a warning lol

• January 20, 2018 at 3:57 am

Yes my parents and many others during day about 3pm many years ago maybe over fifty by rest stop north of cedarville

• January 19, 2018 at 8:53 pm

Looks like Fox Mulder and Dana Scully need to be called out to investigate…

• January 19, 2018 at 10:38 pm

See most any night if sky is clear. UPS planes leaving Rockford Airport that have landing lights on till they get up so far which is usually over the Cedarville area. Usually only one at a time, but have seen more than one many times.

• January 19, 2018 at 6:41 pm

I have also seen large bright very slow moving objects in the sky’s around Cedarville. Cedarville blacktop between 78 and 26. It’s happened 3 different times many years apart. Once summer of 1998 or 1999. A friend of mine was along with and we actually stopped the car to get out and get a better look. The object stayed in the sky and didn’t move while we were stopped. It seemed like it was following us! We got a little freaked out and drove off with it staying right along side of us for many miles. Then all of the sudden it was gone. Then 18 years later the same stretch of road a very similar situation with another person in the car. I explained to the person how that had happened once before and in similar fashion it followed for miles then again vanished. The third time was only maybe a few months ago. It was not as close as the other times but interesting non the less…

• January 21, 2018 at 2:59 am

UFO does not mean aliens and spaceship. It means Unidentified Flying Object. It could be anything in the sky.

• January 21, 2018 at 3:18 am

Didn’t see or hear anything if the extraterrestrials were coming for me my pitbull must have scared them off lol

• January 21, 2018 at 10:10 am

As President of the Cedarville UFO Alliance, I can disclose that I have been notified by an unknown life form of a wormhole approximately 1 mile North of Cedarville being used as part of an inter-dimensional trade route.

• January 22, 2018 at 2:38 pm

I saw something very similar to what is described in this story, and in approximate same area (Henderson Road) back in summer/fall of 1973. Have never forgotten that experience.