Titan Tire is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. No phone calls will be accepted regarding employment opportunities.
Production Workers are responsible for proper use of machines and materials for building a quality product per specifications and building procedures. This is an assembly operation consisting of both machine and manual operations.
• High School diploma and/or general education (GED); and/or equivalent combination of education, training & experience that performs the essential functions of this position.
• Must have at least two years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of Lock Out /Tag Out, and PPE use a plus.
• Good mechanical & mathematical skills a plus.
• Must be mechanically inclined and good with hand tools.
• Must be able to read and understand the weekly schedule, specifications & prints.
Applicants may apply by providing their resume, cover letter and three (3) work related references either by fax at 815-235-6355 or via mail at:
Attention: HR Manager
3769 E. Route 20 Freeport, IL 61032