10:00 a.m. (Draw for your partner starts at 10 a.m. 10 minutes of practice to follow after the draw).
– $25 entry fee.
– Open to all sanctioned bowlers. This is an USBC sanctioned event.
– This is a doubles event.
– This will be a ‘’luck of the draw’’ of who your partner is.
– Handicap 80% of 215 (each team member gets their own handicap). Highest last years average. 15 pin rule applies. No last year average, this years average can be used with a minimum of 21 games. No average, bowler enters at 215.
– 4 games across 4 different pairs (luck of the draw starting pair) skipping a pair after each game.
– Based on 24 teams : $400 1st place. 1 in 3 make single elimination round (cashiers round).
– Based on 24 teams, top 8 advance to single elimination match play (1 vs 8, 3vs 6, 4vs5, 2vs7). If we do not get 24 teams, cuts and payout spots will be adjusted accordingly based on entries. You will be seeded into the bracket based on your qualifying scores.
– $2 brackets will be available plus bowling ball and gift cards raffle. All proceeds will go into the prize fund.
– All USBC rules apply. Tournament Director has final say.