STEPHENSON COUNTY, ILLINOIS — The Greater Freeport Partnership is excited to announce the opening of several new businesses in Freeport and Stephenson County. Ribbon-cutting ceremonies are being held to celebrate these businesses and all are invited to join.
Ribbon cutting ceremonies will be held at the following business locations:
- Barrel & Brie at 7836 US Highway 20 West, Eleroy – July 30 at 11 am
- Accurate Art & Framing at 128 W. Main Street, Lena – July 30 12 pm
- Port Tubing at 17 S. Van Buren, Freeport – August 4 at 12 pm
- Barks and Recreation at 420 W. Meadows Drive, Freeport – August 6 at 12 pm
- The Space Salon Studio at 2 E. Stephenson, Freeport – August 10 at 3:30 pm
- Bargain Max in the Lincoln Mall, Freeport – August 18 at 12 pm
All attendees should wear protective face coverings and adhere to social distancing guidelines when at any ribbon cutting event.
For more information about these events, please contact 815-233-1350.