The Freeport Board of Fire and Police Commission will hold a special meeting on July 7 in the training room of the Freeport Police Department. Below is what is on the agenda.
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Public Comments (limited to 3 minutes per person)
4. Approval of Minutes None
5. Correspondence/Bills –
• Court Reporter – Fire Department $ 313
• IO Solutions Written Exams – Police Officer Testing $ 365
• Personnel Evaluation Profiles – Police Officer Testing $ 180
6. Pending Business
• Police Department
o Police Officer Testing Update
o Corporal Interviews
7. New Business
8. Executive (Closed) Session Pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(1)
The appointment, employment, compensation discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
9. Return to Open Session Final action regarding matters discussed in closed session
Public Comments may be submitted before the meeting begins via email to firstname.lastname@example.org until 5:00 pm. These Public Comments will be read at the meeting.
Freeport Police Department – Training Room
320 W Exchange Street, Freeport, IL
July 07, 2020 at 5:45 PM