Freeport – With their high school career coming to an end, the students of Mayhem High find themselves battling it out over grades, popularity, affection, class rankings and what they all have been focused on for years . . . who will be named Prom King and Queen?
- Will it be the class president who is looking to extend his reign past the student council?
- The pompon captain who has used her moves to land more than a prom court nomination?
- Or the math team captain desperate to make his name in something other than academics?
Join us as royalty will be rewarded and an innocent life will be claimed. From the preppie to the punk rocker, the spaz to the stud, the jock to the jilted—all are suspects but only one is to blame.
Can you find the culprit in this crazy madness filled with neon, naughtiness and narcissistic behavior?
Get your Prom Ticket Here!
- FREE for Guardians of the Shield
- $20 in advance (sent to ‘Aquin Schools’ at 1419 South Galena)
- $25 at the door on February 20, 2016
CALL 815-235-3154 x 226 or CLICK HERE to RSVP by MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2016!
- Complete one form for each person attending.
- Mystery Role or Wallflower? Select which role you prefer as you participate in the fun throughout the evening. We need lots of each to make the evening great!
- Tickets will be sold at the door, but to have a role in the murder mystery, you must register in advance.
Prom Dinner Specials
Prom Dinner Specials at Logan’s
- $16.95 14oz. Ribeye Steak with 2 sides
- $11.95 8oz. Sirloin Steak with 2 sides
- $11.95 Grilled Shrimp Skewers with 2 sides
- $8.95 Chicken Alfredo with garlic toast
- $8.95 Chicken Parmesan over a bed of noodles served with garlic toast
(Logan’s is at 1805 S. West Avenue in Freeport. Call 815-232-4592 to RSVP for dinner if you wish.)
Stay and Dance!
After the mystery is solved, stay and dance into the night to the classics from the 80’s . . . ROCK ON!