Freeport, Illinois — A town hall meeting is scheduled in the 3rd ward this coming Thursday October 12 in Freeport. The meeting will be held at the Boys & Girls Club of Freeport and Stephenson County located at 511 South Liberty Avenue in Freeport. The meeting will take place at 6:00 p.m..
On the agenda for the town hall meeting is as follows;
The public is invited to address and share issues, concerns, and questions involving the Third Ward including, but not limited to:
Infrastructure: streets, watermain, Hancock Bridge
1. Shawnee at Ottawa: intersection
2. Ottawa between Shawnee and Wyandotte
3. Benton: 400-500 block
4. Liberty: Adams to Spring. Remove RR tracks then pave.
5. Iroquois: various patching from Float to Kenwood
6. Pleasant: 700-800 block
8. Shawnee: Adams to VFW
9. Adams: portions of Adams
Brownfields and neighborhood blight reduction
1. Album Street Corridor Sites Completed
Completion of extension of bike path
1. Pecatonica Trail
1. Street lights
The City of Freeport welcomes your input!