City Council City Council Chambers
524 West Stephenson Street, 3rd Floor
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2017 AT 6:00 P.M.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance led by Alderperson Miller (chairperson of meeting)
4. Public Comments – Agenda Items (Limited To 3 Minutes Per Person)
5. Approval of Minutes from the meeting held on January 9, 2017 view minutes
6. Annual Report of the City of Freeport as presented by the Department Heads
7. Presentation by Mike Mudge on Next Steps with Municipal Electrical Aggregation New Contract (existing community rate is expiring this summer) view community aggregation program highlights and draft resolution
8. Presentation by Deryck Freudeman of Utility Service Partners
9. Review of a proposed note for JJ Alaily per Redevelopment Agreement and recommendation to the City Council for next meeting. View draft –
An Ordinance Of The City Of Freeport, Stephenson County, Illinois, Providing For The Issuance Of A Note
The Meadows TIF Redevelopment Note, 2017, In The Amount Of $950,000
10. Presentation by Fire Chief Miller on request for approval of computer devices for Fire Department vehicles and repainting of an engine in the amount of $19,000 — request for recommendation to the City Council.
11. Update from Director Mills and Dole on the demolition of the Former Boys & Girls Club- 633 E Crocker Street.
12. Discussion of food trailers and their regulation – view link to discussion topics
13. Public Comments – Agenda or Non-Agenda Items (limited to 3 minutes per person)
The City of Freeport, in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, requests that persons with disabilities who require certain accommodations to allow them to observe and/or participate in the meeting(s), or have questions about the accessibility of the meeting(s) or facilities, should contact Human Resources at 815-235-2065 promptly to allow the City to make reasonable accommodations.