Freeport, Illinois — Do you enjoy reading, writing or math, or want to help a non-native English speaker improve their English? Do you need your GED®? Are you a non-native English speaker who needs to improve your English skills? Do you want to improve your reading, writing or math skills? If so, this information session is for you.
The Highland Community College Adult Education Department serves adults who want to:
- improve reading, writing or math skills
- earn a GED® certificate
- improve English language skills
- volunteer as academic tutors
Highland Community College Adult Education has scheduled information sessions at the following locations and times:
- 2 to 3 p.m. Thursday, April 12 — Forreston Public Library, 204 1stAve., Forreston, Ill.
- 2 to 3 p.m. Wednesday, April 18 — Savanna Public Library, 326 3rdSt., Savanna, Ill.
- 2 to 3 p.m. Thursday, April 26 — Warren Township Public Library, 210 Burnett Ave., Warren, Ill.
For more information call 815-599-3460.