Freeport, Illinois — The United Way of Northwest Illinois seeks an energetic proven leader in resource development and non-profit management for Stephenson and Jo Daviess Counties. The ideal candidate will provide strong, innovative, and collaborative leadership in developing financial resources and identifying and responding to community priorities in health and human services. This position creates and builds awareness of the United Way’s role in the community and assures involvement of its diverse constituencies.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Working in a non-profit organization working with a Board of Directors
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of non-profit fiscal management, including fund accounting and budgeting.
- Demonstrated ability in public speaking, written and oral communication and interpersonal relations.
- Experience in fund raising.
Please submit resume and references to:
United Way Executive Search Committee United Way of NWIL
524 W. Stephenson St, Suite 101
Freeport, IL 61032
Job Type: Full-time