Learn How To Get Your Medical Cannabis Card at this Free Seminar in Freeport

Freeport, Illinois — This Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. at the Freeport Public Library you have a chance to learn more information on medical cannabis, and about the application process to getting your medical cannabis card.

Star Flower Clinic and Wellness is now serving patients throughout Illinois as a compassionate advocate for wellness and the medical cannabis program, according to their Facebook page. Star Flower Clinic, located at 1008 Fourth Street in Fulton, Illinois began seeing patients at the end of March 2016.

If you have ever thought about getting your medical cannabis card, or would just like more information about the application process, come to the Freeport Public Library on Wednesday, November 29th from 6-9 p.m. to learn more about the Medical Cannabis Pilot Program and how to apply for your medical cannabis card in Illinois.

The event is free and open to the public.

If you have any questions, please call (815) 208-7703.

Freeport Public Library
100 E Douglas St
Downtown Freeport

18 thoughts on “Learn How To Get Your Medical Cannabis Card at this Free Seminar in Freeport

• November 29, 2017 at 12:09 am

Yeah I know, that’s just what my doctor said. She said she doesn’t really want to prescribe it anyway. I can’t understand anybody that would prescribe opioids and think there’s something wrong with marijuana.,.

• November 29, 2017 at 12:34 am

Illinois is trying to pass something right now to switch patients from opioids to medical marijuana. So people don’t get hooked on opioids

• November 28, 2017 at 6:00 pm

I am interested in the medical cannabis card. I am on disability because of chronic back pain and along with that depressen. Not sure if I will be able to make it at 6 pm, so was wondering if there is away to do online application? Been afraid to mention this to my doctor for I don t know if she believes in it and don t want to lose her. Thank you

• November 29, 2017 at 9:43 pm

Just make it legal and then your state can make lots of tax money. The Fed’s will get on board just as soon as the pharmaceuticals get their grow plants up and going. lol

• November 29, 2017 at 11:04 pm

I’m an Independent Affiliate. If you would like some information about a phenomenal dietary supplement hemp oil – please PM me for information. It’s legal in all 50 states. Non psycho active. 97% absorbable and no medical card needed.

• November 30, 2017 at 3:52 pm

Kinda fucked how a city who screwed residents by giving them felonies just a few years ago for weed charges is now growing it for medicinal purposes and getting residents cards so they can purchase weed, but the previous charges still stick when it’s for the same plant. But your right that is none of our business. ☕️