Freeport, Illinois — The EduSports Inc. Track & Field program is proud to announce that six of our athletes have qualified for Junior Olympics for the 2018 season.
AAU Junior Olympics Qualifiers
- 10B Zavion Mcclain – High Jump
- 13B Jace Engbert – 100 hurdles
- 15-16B Xavier(Ty) Holloway – 110m Hurdles
- 15-16G Mackenzie Engbert – 1500 Run, 3000 Run
- 17-18W Sophia Wilks – 800 Run, 1500 Run, 3000 Run
17-18M Christopher Metz – 3000 Run
AAU Junior Olympics qualifiers will compete in Des Moines, Iowa, July 29-August 4. Our USATF qualifier, Christopher Metz, will compete in Greensboro, North Carolina, July 23-29.