MONROE, WISCONSIN — The man arrested and charged in Freeport in the February 1st stabbing death of Gabriel Ann Nicole Petsche has had his bond revoked in a prior Green County domestic abuse case.
Green County case number 2019CF000006
Recent court records from a bail/bond forfeiture hearing on March 1st in Green County read:
“Chad Michael Blaser, defendant does not appear in Court. Defendant has killed victim in this case in Stephenson county, Atty Kohl believes he is in custody there. Court grants motion for bond revocation, warrant was previously issued and is continued.”
On March 6th Green County court records show the court received a phone call from someone in Freeport. The person who called reported that Chad Blaser did not show up for his prior January 31, 2019 court date because he was in the Stephenson County Jail in Freeport, IL, the court record stated.
It was the very next day February 1st, when Blaser was arrested in Freeport for the murder of Gabriel Ann Nicole Petsche.
In a matter of similar concern to the public, Olivia Marcum, sister to Devin Marcum, the man arrested for the murders of Kyle Tucker, Shaun Bradbury and the attempted murder of Michael Steinhauser, was released on bond late last month.
You can learn more about the incidents using these links.
- 21 Year-Old Female Stabbed To Death In Freeport, Chad Blaser Arrested For Murder
- Early Morning Shooting at Cedar Inn in Cedarville Claims Life of Two, Injures One
- Devin Marcum Arrested For The Murder of Kyle Tucker, Shaun Bradbury And Attempted Murder of Michael Steinhauser
- Olivia Joy Marcum, Sister To Devin Marcum Arrested
- Gabriel Ann Nicole Petsche | 1998 – 2019 | Obituary
- Kyle A. Tucker | 1983 – 2019 | Obituary
- Shaun L. Bradbury | 1982 – 2019 | Obituary
- Local Drive Being Held To Help Victim Families of Recent Tragedies
Other links you might find informative and useful.
- ILLINOIS COURTS ANNUAL REPORT | 2017
- Juvenile Caseload Statistics by County 2nd Quarter 2018
- Criminal and Quasi-Criminal Caseload Statistics by County 2nd Quarter 2018